18. Delta Labs Level 3
- There are several temporary one way sections in this level but you can
eventually teleport back and revisit them all.
- Selecting destination "Pad 1 Exit" and teleporting to Hydrogen Storage
Transfer  is a one way trip.
- Clicking to exit Delta Labs Level 3 and transfering to Delta Labs Level 4
is a one way trip.
- Read the Intro: Delta Labs Level 3 as the level
- You still have the mission Reach The Main Portal.
- Step out into the walkway. Through the angled glass windows on the left,
look down and see Betruger and 2 of his zombie lackies walking along the
corridor in Level 1 Elevator Access below. You won't get there until the
end of the level.
- On the floor to the right is 1 Large Health (1).
- Look through the window to the right into Security Station 1 - you'll be
- Open the door to Chamber 1 Access.
- Kill the Z-Sector Guard (1) at the door and take his Shotgun (1).
- A panel on the back wall blasts as a Commando Zombie (1) leaps out at
you. Behind him a Z-Sector Guard (2) with a Machine Gun (1) attacks.
- Meanwhile a Z-Sector Guard (3) with a Machine Gun (2) appears from
Security Station 1.
- Behind pipes in the room where the commando zombie came from is 1
Combat Armour (1) and 1 Large Plasma Cells (1) behind a pillar.
- As you exit the small room you hear Betruger "Destroy the bridge" and a
few seconds later the floor shakes with a big boom. What's that rascally
Betruger up to now?
- The security door is locked so enter Security Station 1 - see below.
- The security door is now open so enter HST Observation - see below.
- There's an Emergency Medical Station (1) with 100 Health on the right
- Approach "Security Terminal 1" and click "Open Locked".
- Hear "Access granted" as behind you a Commando Zombie (2) attacks.
- Security Camera 3 is tracking some part of the facility.
- Exit back to Chamber 1 Access - see above.
- Move in and a roof panel falls to the floor. Hear "Help me".
- To the left through the glass see the burning remants of what was a
perfectly good bridge, now rendered useless by the evil Betruger.
- Collect the 2 Armour Shards (1-2) on the floor.
- Enter the Restroom on the right - see below.
- Enter Lower Terminal Office - see below.
- Collect 1 Armour Shard (3) inside the door.
- In front of you is a no smoking sign stuck on the wall backwards.
- Go left and kill the Z-Sector Guard (4), relieving him of his Shotgun
(2) and smoke the Commando Zombie (3) who ambushes you from behind.
- Find 1 Small Shells (1), 1 Large Clips (1) and 1 Combat Armour (2) in the
back left cubicle.
- Exit back to HST Observation - see above.
- An Imp (1) teleports in and 3 Z-Sector Guards (5-7) with 2 Machine Guns
(3-4) and 1 Shotgun (3) open fire on you from down the steps to the right.
- Wait for a moment and an Imp (2) will teleport to the rightmost corner
- Near the teleporter destination pad are 6 Armour Shards (4-9). The door
behind the pad is disabled and leads nowhere.
- The door on the left to Terminal Office Storage is jammed - you can see
another teleporter pad through the door crack - you'll go there later.
- There are several dead scientists lying around the room.
- Go down the steps and collect Frank Z. Cerano, Ph.D's PDA (1) sitting
on a copy of Martian Scientist on a desk. It contains 2 Emails (1-2) and
1 Audio Log (1). The email titled Assistance Request reveals the the code to
Storage Locker 317 is 841.
- Find 1 Ammo Belt (1) on the other end of the bench near the wall.
- In one of the back offices find 1 Large Clips (2) and 1 Small Health (1)
on a bench near a laptop.
- If you detour back to the start of the level at this point you will meet
1 Imp (3) coming through the door to Level 3 Entrance.
- Head up the steps and in through the next door to "Chamber 1 Terminal -
- See Betruger on the balcony above. He says "Destroy him".
- A Chaingun Zombie (4) with a Chain Gun (1) fires at you from the balcony
as a Commando Zombie (5) drops down to take you on up close. You'll get
up there later.
- The elevator to the left is broken. To the right the door to "Decon
Chamber 1 - Lower" is currently disabled.
- Open the door straight ahead to Chamber 1 Control - see below.
- Now take the door to "Decon Chamber 1 - Lower".
- There's an Emergency Medical Station (2) with 60 Health on the left wall.
- Go right and collect
Han M. Lee's PDA (2) on a desk. It contains 1 Email (3) and 2 Audio
Logs (2-3). The email titled Security Team info reveals that the code
Storage Lockers 386 & 387 is 836.
- Head to the Decontamination Chamber computer. It reads "Decon system
sealed. Cycle decontamination exchange sequence to access sealed sector.
Chamber resets after Decon". Press "Cycle chamber". Hear "Decontamination
sequence initiated". Read "Decontamination chamber sequence initiated.
Have subjects enter chamber for decontamination".
- Exit back to "Chamber 1 Terminal - Lower" - see above.
- Hear "Decontamination process started" as you are sprayed down, then
"Decontamination completed, have a nice day".
- The door behind you is disabled - you can get back there again though.
- Open the door to "T1 Observation - Lower".
- An Imp (4) jumps you to the right - the door behind is disabled.
- A Commando Zombie (6 ) sees you through the glass in Teleport Station 1
and comes running.
- Open the door to T1 Access.
Storage Locker 386 enter the code 836. Collect 1 Ammo Belt (2), 1
Large Bullets (1), 1 Large Clips (3) and 2 Large Health (2-3).
Storage Locker 387 enter the code 836. Collect 1 Large Rockets (1),
1 Grenades (1), 1 Large Clips (4), 1 Large Health (4) and 1 Combat Armour
- Open the door to Teleport Station 1.
- A Commando Zombie (7) attacks straight ahead and a Chaingun Zombie (8)
with a Chain Gun (2) tries to saw you in half from up on the balcony to
the left - you'll get there soon.
- The room showcase is teleporter station 1 in the middle of the room.
Currently "No teleporter destination is set".
- Find an Ammo Belt (3) behind crates.
- Before heading over to the left side of the room, open the door to T1
Stairwell - see below.
- Head over to the computers. Read "MCS uplink. Mars Central system.
Teleporter control options. Transfer MCS access permission to control
station". Click it and a new panel to the right comes up. The current
panel now reads "Teleporter access transferred to control station".
- The new panel reads "Control Station 1. Narrow focus beam. No valid area.
Scan for active pads". Click it and see the teleporter arms come together
out in the main room. Hear "Please select teleport destination". You can
select from "pad 1 main" or "pad 2 balcony".
- Selecting pad 1 just teleports you to this room so select pad 2 balcony.
The teleporter pad fires up a bright orange. Enter the orange area and
click "Activate teleporter sequence". You are teleported to T1 Observation
Upper - see below.
- By a dead body collect 1 Small Shells (2) and 1 Shotgun (4) as an Imp (5)
teleports to your left.
- Head left and see that the stairwell has been possessed by the evil red
growth. Hear weird sounds. You can't get up to the balcony this way, the
growth has trashed the entire stairwell.
- Return out to Teleport Station 1 - see above.
- You arrive on the balcony you saw earlier from below. The disabled door
behind you leads to the red growth in the stairwell.
- Move forward and trigger a teleporting Revenant (1).
- There's a Large Health (5) on the floor.
- Open the door to "Decon Chamber 1 - Upper".
- Endure the standard decontamination process again.
- Open the door to "Chamber 1 Terminal - Upper".
- Hear Betruger "My patience with you is wearing thin" as the door locks
behind you. A Chaingun Zombie (9) toting a Chain Gun (3) comes through the
- If you have a need to get back to the previous section you can drop over
the left edge into "Chamber 1 Terminal - Lower".
- See the permanently disabled lift in the back left corner.
- Enter Chamber 1 Storage - see below.
- Enter Chamber 2 Access - see below.
- Let the Z-Sector Guard (8) with a Machine Gun (5) feel the pain.
- On shelves to the left are 2 Large Plasma Cells (2-3).
- On the floor to the right is 1 Combat Armour (4).
- In front of you is a cardboard box of "Foam Cups" :-)
- An Imp (6) teleports in behind you when you get near the Emergency Medical
Station (3) with 100 Health on the back wall.
- Exit back to "Chamber 1 Terminal - Upper" - see above.
- Hear Betruger "Look around you marine, everyone is dead, and soon you will
join them". The door behind you is temporarily disabled.
- Around the corner a Revenane () teleports in, a Z-Sector Guard (9) with a
Machine Gun (6) comes through the next door and 2 Imps (7-8) emerge from
the open doorways behind you and to your left.
- The open doorway leads to a locked security door you need to remotely
- Open the door to Security Station 2 - see below.
- After returning from Security Station 2 kill the Chaingun Zombie (10) with
a Chain Gun (4) in front and a Commando Zombie (11) down the steps through
the open doorway.
- Enter either open doorway to Upper Terminal Office - see below.
- To the left find 1 Small Shells (3), 1 Large Clips (5) and 1 Small
- Around the corner find an Emergency Medical Station (4) with 100 Health.
- Find 1 Adrenaline (1) on a console.
- Examine Security Terminal 2: "Security door control Delta Labs. Area
secure. Teleport 2 access". Click "Open locked". Hear "Access granted".
This unlocks the security door you haven't got to yet and the disabled
door you came into the area by.
- Exit back to Chamber 2 Access - see above.
- In the corner find 2 Grenades (2-3) - yummy.
- You can't get to the computers in the glassed off section.
- Find 4 Armour Shards (10-13) in another corner and 2 Small Clips (2-3) on
the desk nearby.
- Find 2 Small Plasma Cells (1-2), one on a desk and one on the floor.
- Head up the steps to the blood spattered security door and enter Upper
Upper Elevator Access
- Through the open door to the right kill a Z-Sector Guard (10) and take
his Machine Gun (7) and a Imp (9) that teleports in.
- Look at the wicked room, blood foaming down the walls and doors, the evil
growth everywhere overhead. See two skulls near the wrecked elevator.
- Enter the Conference Room to the right - see below.
- Enter the door straight ahead to Terminal Processing - see below.
- Find 1 Combat Armour (5).
- Exit back to the Upper Elevator Access - see above.
- The lights go out. The door locks behind you. Hear Betruger's "Bwahaha".
- Kill the Imp (10) in front of you, then a teleporting Imp (11) further
down the hall and then another Imp (12).
- Go right to examine the red growth blocking your way. Kill an Imp (13)
that teleports in. Dangling wires prevent further access to the left.
- Head the other way. Notice the sealed off submerged computer network on
- The first open door to the left contains 1 Grenades (4) and 1 Small
Plasma Cells (3).
- When you go through the second open door on the left at the corner, a
Chaingun Zombie (12) with a Chain Gun (5) appears down the hall behind
- Find 2 Large Health (6-7) in the room.
- Continue around the corner toward the steps. Kill the Imp (14) that
- Find 1 Small Health (2) and 1 Large Clips (6) to the left at the base of
- Head up the stairs as an Imp (15) crawls out of a hole in the floor to the
- Duck into Processing Subfloor.
- Crawl along to the T-Intersection. The right path is blocked so go left.
- Hear footsteps overhead.
- Find a way out at thend up into Chamber 2 Terminal.
Chamber 2 Terminal
- See more charming red growth and skulls and bodies blocking a door.
- There are four doors in the area.
- Head down toward the door marked "Storage D3-3".
- Before you reach the door a Commando Zombie (13) attacks from the door on
- Enter the door the zombie came through into Chamber 2 Control - see below.
- Take the door to Chamber 2 Storage - see below.
- Head back to the other end of the room. There is a door to the left and to
- Take the left door into T2 Pad 1 just far enough to trigger and Imp (16).
You'll explore that room shortly but you have to take care of some
- Exit out and take the right door too Teleport Station 2 - see below.
Chamber 2 Control
- Find 1 Large Rockets (2) and 1 Grenades (5) on the floor.
- Through high windows on the left you can see into a decontamination
chamber, the door to it outside is covered in the red growth.
- A window at the back looks into the room you were in earlier with the
dangling wires - Terminal Processing.
- Approach the Decontamination Chamber console. It appears to be the
standard issue panel you've used before. However, click it and hear
"Warning. Chamber malfunction". read "Error in decontamination chamber
door controls. Chamber malfunction". This is not surprising given the
state of ruin the chamber door was in when you saw it covered in the red
- Exit back to Chamber 2 Terminal - see above.
Chamber 2 Storage
- Hear the evil sounds.
- To the right is an Emergency Medical Station (5) with 70 Health on the
wall and 1 Large Rockets (3), 1 Large Shells (1) and 1 Large Plasma Cells
(4) on the floor.
- In the back left corner are 2 Large Clips (7-8) and 1 Combat Armour (6)
blocked by 2 explodable barrels.
- Explode the barrels and an Imp (17) teleports in the doorway.
- Exit back to Chamber 2 Terminal - see above.
Teleport Station 2
- Kill the Revenant (2) up the stairs.
- Dispense with the Revenant (3) that teleports in.
- See Teleporter Station 2 in the middle of the room. To the left is T2 Pad
1 that you were in briefly just before.
- Go right to the computers. They work the same as the one you worked
earlier. Click the first to raise "Control Station 2". Click it and find
that there are 3 destinations pads 1,2,3.
- Select "Pad 1 Main" and then enter the teleporter and activate the
sequence to transfer to T2 Pad 1 - see below.
- Select "Pad 3 Storage" and then enter the teleporter and activate the
sequence to transfer to Lower Storage - see below.
- Pad 2 transfers you to almost the same place as pad 3 but doesn't give you
quite as much coverage.
T2 Pad 1
- You were here earlier. Now explore the room.
- On shelves are 2 Large Clips (9-10).
- Under a small walkway is 3 Small Bullets (1-3), 4 Armour Shards (14-17), 1
Large Health (8).
- Exit back to Teleport Station 2 - see above.
- Find 2 Large Clips (11-12) on shelves, 1 Large Plasma Cells (5) on the
floor, 1 Ammo Belt (4) on a shelf and 1 Combat Armour (7) on the floor.
- Click to open the security door and exit to Lower Elevator Access.
Lower Elevator Access
- See the teleporter destination pad, the destination for pad 2 above.
- Find 1 Large Shells (2) near the corner and 1 Large Health (9) before a
- Approach the next door and enter Level 3 Common Area.
Level 3 Common Area
- Kill the Commando Zombie (14) to the right.
- To the left is a Chaingun Zombie (15) with a Chain Gun (6).
- In the lower level to the right is 1 Chaingun Zombie (16) with a Chain
Gun (7) and a Z-Sector Guard (11) with a Machine Gun (8).
- A Revenant (4) teleports in, then 2 Imps (18-19).
- There's a Emergency Medical Station (6) with 100 Health near the kitchen.
- Head to the exit door out to Hydrogen Storage Transfer .
Hydrogen Storage Transfer 
- Kill the Imp (20) that drops in from a hole in the roof. Hear Betruger's
- The hole in the roof is the ending part of a shortcut from the start of
the level to this point - you will have a chance to try that path later
in the level.
- See the bridge Betruger had blown up. You've got to hand it to him, he did
a bang up job. It's a burning wreck and the gap is far too wide for you to
jump even with a run up. You'll have to find another way to the other
- Head toward the door over to the right. Kill the Revenant (5) that
- Take the next door to Chamber 3 Access.
Chamber 3 Access
- Take the next door to Chamber 3 Terminal.
Chamber 3 Terminal
- Kill the Imp (21) right in the doorway.
- Head to the right, kill the Imp (22) at the bottom of the stairs.
- Go down the stairs and trigger 2 Imps(23-24) who teleport in.
- The door forward to Decon Chamber 3 is disabled so go back upstairs to
find how to remotely unlock it.
- Enter the glass door. The door to the right to Security Station 3 is only
accessible by teleportation later.
- Go left into Chamber 3 Control Access.
Chamber 3 Control Access
- Go right. The door down the end is disabled and leads nowhere.
- Climb down the ladder to the right.
- Kill the Imp (25) champing at the bit below.
- At the bottom take the stairs and open the door to Chamber 3 Control.
Chamber 3 Control
- To the right is an Emergency Medical Station (7) with 100 Health.
- On the floor is 2 Grenades (6-7), 1 Large Rockets (4) and 1 Combat Armour
- See a familiar Decontamination Chamber panel. Click "Cycle chamber". This
time it works.
- Exit out to Chamber 3 Control Access and start retracing your steps.
Chamber 3 Control Access
- The lights go out.
- Kill the teleporting Revenant (6) on the platform above.
- Climb the ladder.
- Kill the Imp (26) that leaps at you from the left at the top of the
- Exit back to Chamber 3 Terminal.
Chamber 3 Terminal
- Head around, through the glass doors and down the stairs and enter Decon
Decon Chamber 3
- Hear "Decontamination process started". Then the power fails. Hear
"Primary systems failure. System shutdown. Backup systems online".
- Open the door to Teleport Station 3.
Teleport Station 3
- See Betruger near the teleporter: "Stop him now". Betruger seems to have
an endless supply of henchmen. A Commando Zombie (17) and a Chaingun
Zombie (18) with a Chain Gun (8) come running.
- Hear "Maintenance personnel needed in chamber 3".
- To the left behind a crate is 1 Large Shells (3) and 1 Large Clips (13).
- To the right by crates is 2 Large Health (10-11) and 1 Large Plasma Cells
- Follow the path toward the teleporter and trigger a Revenant (7) in a
- Edge closer to the teleporter and hear a metal panel fall off the wall
behind you as 2 Imps (27-28) attack.
- Had over to the computers. This time Control Station 3 is up and ready
with 4 pad destinations thanks to the evil Betruger.
- Select "Pad 2 Security" and enter the teleporter and activate the sequence
to transfer to Security Station 3 - see below.
- Select "Pad 3 Storage" and enter the teleporter and activate the sequence
to transfer to Terminal Office Storage - see below.
- "Pad 4 Hallway" leads you to the room adjacent where pad 3 takes you, this
area is covered by pad 3 anyway.
- Select "Pad 1 Exit" and enter the teleporter and activate the sequence
to transfer to Hydrogen Storage Transfer  - see below. This is a one
Security Station 3
- Find 3 Large Plasma Cells (7-9).
- Click the locked security door - only Betruger and Shultz have access.
- Collect Marten R. Shultz, Ph.D's PDA (3) on the
console. It contains 1 Email (4) and 1 Audio Log (4).
- You also get a Security Clearance Update to
Level 3 Control Station which will get
you out of this room.
- With your new clearance level, click the panel to unlock the door. Open
the door and make your way back to Teleporter Station 3 - see above.
Terminal Office Storage
- There's a Large Health (12) on a crate.
Storage Locker 317 and enter the code 841. Collect 2 Large Health
(13-14), 2 Large Clips (14-15), 1 Large Rockets (5), 1 Large Bullets (2)
and 1 Combat Armour (9).
- There are two ways out of the room.
- The obvious path is through the jammed door out to Lower Terminal Office
where you were earlier in the level. The door is now jammed at a half open
position that you can squeeze through. Taking this path will require you
retracing your path all the way through the level again. It is useful if
you need to grab some items you left behind the first time. If you take
this path make your way back to Teleporter Station 3 - see above.
- The other way out of this room is by jumping on the crates and crawling
into the Vent Shaft.
- This is a one way trip and a shortcut back to Hydrogen Storage Transfer
, dropping into the room and taking 9 points of damage.
- Make your way back to Teleporter Station 3 - see above.
Hydrogen Storage Transfer 
- Hear Betruger "Making progress marine. Your journey is futile. You will
die and your soul will be mine - hahaha".
- You have made it to the other side of the blown up bridge.
- Head toward the door, but first detour left into Level 1 Elevator Access -
- Continue toward the door into Teleporter 4 Access - see below.
Level 1 Elevator Access
- High above you to the left is where you started the level.
- At the other end of the corridor is a disabled Delta Labs 3 elevator, it
leads to nowhere.
- Return to Hydrogen Storage Transfer  - see above.
Teleporter 4 Access
- Click the elevator panel "Open bay doors".
- Enter the Transfer Bay.
- Click to exit Delta Labs Level 3 and transfer to Delta Labs Level 4.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 4
- Machine Gun - 8
- Grenade - 7
- Chain Gun - 8
- Plasma Gun - 0
- Rocket Launcher - 0
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 3
- Large Bullet - 2
- Small Shell - 3
- Large Shell - 3
- Small Clip - 3
- Large Clip - 15
- Ammo Belt - 4
- Small Plasma Cell - 3
- Large Plasma Cell - 9
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 5
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 9
- Armour Shard - 17
- Small Health - 2
- Large Health - 14
- Emergency Medical Station - 7
- PDA - 3
- Email - 4
- Audio Log - 4
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 1
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 3
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 3
- Security Clearance Updates - 1
- Objectives - 0
- Characters - 0
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - 28
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 7
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 0
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 18
- Z-Sector Guard - 11
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0