19. Delta Labs Level 4
- Opening the door and entering Delta4 Security is a one way trip.
- Eek! What massacre took place here?
- In blood on the walls is written various reassuring words like "Die",
"Burn", "Suffer", "Succumb".
- Body parts and skeletons are littered around the room.
- Take the next door to Delta4 Junction 2.
- Kill the Chainsaw Zombie (1) to the left.
- To the right collect Jack Gilbert's PDA (1) by his skeleton. It
contains 1 Email (1). The email titled
Ammunition Cabinet reveals that the code to
Storage Locker 104 is 579.
- The door behind the skeletons is disabled and leads to nowhere so head the
- Open the next door to Delta4 Security Check In.
- Look left through the blood gory glass into Delta4 Security - you'll go
- Take the next door to Delta4 Main Ready Room.
- Take out the Chainsaw Zombie (2) around to the left.
- Ignore the door to the right for the moment and go left and into Delta4
Security - see below.
- Select your most powerful weapon the BFG 9000 and take the next door to
Delta4 Transference Lab - see below. This is a one way trip.
- On the laptop read "Set Cmd Id Locker 104 579". This reveals that the code
Storage Locker 104 is 579. This is the second clue that is only useful
if you overlooked picking up Jack Gilbert's PDA earlier.
- There's an Emergency Medical Station (1) with 100 Health near the skeleton
sitting on a chair.
Storage Locker 104 and entering the code 579. Collect 1 Small Rockets
(1), 1 Ammo Belt (1) and 1 Combat Armour (1).
- Exit back to Delta4 Main Ready Room - see above.
- Edge forward. The door locks behind you and a cutscene takes over.
Betruger says "You cannot escape". A scientist comes through the portal
followed by the premiere appearance of a Hellknight. The Hellknight picks
up the hapless scientist and throws him to his doom. A second Hellknight
steps through the portal just to add to the fun and then they come after
- There are two computer consoles to your left and between them the long
awaited main portal.
- To the right are steps down to a lower section. That's where you want to
go as soon as the cutscene finishes. From there you can offload some
bigass BFG at the two Hellknights with a reasonable distance between you
- The Hellknight is the toughest non boss in the game. At long range they
attack with plasma shots. At close range they can claw and bite you like
a bastard. My recommendation is BFG or Rocket at long range or Shotgun
if you have to face them up close (but not too close).
- Kill your first 2
Hellknights (1-2) with two carefully placed, fully charged BFG
- Hear Betruger: "Your hell awaits".
- This ends the Delta Labs Level 4 level and you are taken to Hell.
- This completes the mission Reach The Main Portal.
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 0
- Machine Gun - 0
- Grenade - 0
- Chain Gun - 0
- Plasma Gun - 0
- Rocket Launcher - 0
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 0
- Large Bullet - 0
- Small Shell - 0
- Large Shell - 0
- Small Clip - 0
- Large Clip - 0
- Ammo Belt - 1
- Small Plasma Cell - 0
- Large Plasma Cell - 0
- Small Rocket - 1
- Large Rocket - 0
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 1
- Armour Shard - 0
- Small Health - 0
- Large Health - 0
- Emergency Medical Station - 1
- PDA - 1
- Email - 1
- Audio Log - 0
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 0
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 1
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 1
- Security Clearance Updates - 0
- Objectives - 0
- Characters - 0
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 2
- Imp - 0
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 0
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 0
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 2
- Z-Sector Guard - 0
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0