21. Delta Complex
- Exiting out to Teleporter 4 Access from Level 3 Airlock is a one way trip.
- Dropping into Delta Service Tunnel 1 from the Elevator Vent Duct is a one
- Climbing down the service ladder in Delta Main Lobby is a one way trip.
- Clicking to exit Delta Complex in the Transfer Bay and transferring to CPU
Complex is a one way trip.
- Read the Intro: Delta Complex as the level loads.
- Hear Betruger: "You are too late. Hell no longer needs that portal to
enter this world. The invasion you saw was only the first wave. The Hell
Gate it capable of sending millions of my children into your world. Soon,
the fleet from Earth will be here, and with their ship, we will bring this
Hell to Earth".
- You have been assigned the mission
Destroy The Hell Gate.
- You have been stripped again of all your weapons except the Soul Cube.
Thankfully this is the last time that occurs in the game.
- You are in the final section of Delta Labs 4. Basically you are about to
make your way through the entire Delta Complex and you will recognise
parts of every Delta Labs level along the way.
- The door on the right is disabled and leads nowhere. Nearby you can
collect 3 Machine Guns (1-3), 2 Pistols (1-2) and 2 Large Health (1-2).
- You can see flames up through the window to your left with a door beyond.
You cannot get up there, it's all for show.
- Make your way to the back of the room and duck into the Sub-Floor where a
floor section has been removed.
- Collect the Flashlight (1) near the body parts.
- Move forward and into the Service Duct.
- Pick up 5 Armour Shards (1-5) at the corner and then some Grenades (1).
- At a steam vent find 1 Large Clips (1) and 1 Small Clips (1).
- Keep crawling until you hear footsteps overhead and the tunnel exit.
- Lob a couple of grenades into the room to pacify the Chaingun Zombie (1)
- Exit out to Teleporter 4 Entrance Hall.
- Collect the Chain Gun (1) the chaingun zombie left behind and also find
an Ammo Belt (1).
- Take the door nearest where you entered the room to Teleporter 4
Entrance - see below.
- Now approach the other door and click "Open bay door" and enter Level 3
Airlock - see below.
- Kill the Commando Zombie (2) that comes running.
- The disabled door to the right leads to nowhere.
- At the door at the other end collect the Chainsaw (1), 1 Ammo Belt (2) and
1 Combat Armour (1).
- This door is disabled and leads nowhere so exit back to Teleporter 4
Entrance Hall - see above.
- Recognise the area as the end of Delta Labs Level 3.
- Exit out to Teleporter 4 Access - this is a one way trip.
- You can't see them yet but around the corner to the right many ticks that
will attack in waves. You can take them from a position of safety by
running and jumping behind the teleporter destination pad in an alcove to
the left - they can't get you there.
- Run into Hydrogen Storage Transfer and behind the teleporter destination
- Take out the 28 Ticks (1-28).
This is the first and only time you will meet ticks in Doom 3. The ticks
will come in 1's and 2's. Practice using your soul cube which activates
every fifth kill.
- Move out to the edge of the blown up bridge. The doors on the other side
are inaccessible and lead nowhere.
- Head back the other way and down the passage into Level 1 Elevator Access
where the ticks came from.
- Kill the Commando Zombie (3) that teleports in.
- As you near the end of the hallway, hear a metallic crash as the right
wall lowers revealing a stash and a Commando Zombie (4) ambushes you from
- In the alcove on a rack is a Plasma Gun (1), 1 Small Health (1), 2 Small
Clips (2-3), 2 Small Plasma Cells (1-2) and 1 Grenades (2).
- Enter the Elevator Shaft at the end of the hall.
- The elevator shaft has been er, shafted and is a smoking mess, wrecked
- Climb the long ladder on the right wall. Hear a voice say "Help me"
- At the top collect a Combat Armour (2) in a corner.
- Crawl into the Elevator Vent Duct.
- Follow the duct to the hole at the end where you can see a chainsaw zombie
- Drop down onto a box in Delta Service Tunnel 1 - this is a one way trip.
- Recognise this area as part of Delta Labs Level 1 - how did you get back
here so quickly!
- Kill the Chaingun Zombie (5) and take his Chain Gun (2).
- The door nearby is disabled and leads nowhere.
- Go down the stairs and take out the Commando Zombie (6) the rushes you.
- In a crate you will find 2 Small Clips (4-5), 1 Adrenaline (1), 2 Shotguns
(1-2) and 2 Large Shells (1-2).
- Head down toward the garage door at the end. It opens to reveal an
Archvile (1). Behind you a Commando Zombie (7) attacks.
- In the garage collect 6 Armour Shards (6-11) and 2 Small Plasma Cells
Overhear crying sounds.
- Now take the steps up and along the catwalk.
- When you near the door at the end, an Archvile (2) comes through it and
another Commando Zombie (8) attacks from behind - they make a great team
- Open the door to Lift Access And Storage.
- Click the panel and summon the lift.
- Lower the lift to the area below.
- Head toward the next door past some boxes.
- Kill the Chaingun Zombie (9) that comes through the next door and strip
him of his Chain Gun (3).
- Open the door to Delta Authority Systems .
- Kill the Revenant (1) at the top of the stairs to the left.
- Climb the stairs and enter the door to Delta Authority Systems .
- This room is devoid of items, even the Emergency Medical Station (1) with
0 Health on the right wall is depleted of charges.
- Summon the elevator and enter Delta Service Elevator.
- Press 2-Delta Authority.
- Exit the lift to Delta Authority Junction.
- Head left around the corner. Ignore the steps up to a disabled door that
- Around the next corner open the door to Delta Authority Lobby.
- At long last you formally meet and speak with
Elliot Swann. He's in a bad way.
Elliot Swann's PDA (1). It contains 3 Emails (1-3) and 2 Audio Logs
- You obtain a Security Clearance Update to
CPU Complex (1).
- Your mission Destroy The Hell Gate is replaced by
Stop Sarge. You are also assigned the objective
- The door to the right is disabled and leads nowhere.
- Collect 2 Large Clips (2-3) in front of the reception desk.
- Open the door in the back left corner of the room to Delta Authority
- Your path is blocked by an evil growth.
- Duck into the vent to Delta Main Lobby.
- As you crawl, hear Betruger "Suffering and pain awaits for you".
- Find a ladder, climb it. Duck back into another vent above the one you
came through. It leads to a small room.
- Collect the Combat Armour (3) in the corner.
- On the rack to the right collect 4 Armour Shards (12-15), 2 Small Shells
(1-2), 2 Small Plasma Cells (5-6) and 1 Large Health (3).
- On the left wall click the "Extend Service Ladder" panel. The panel now
reads "Maintenance ladder deployed".
- Climb down the ladder. The ladder retracts when you get off so this is a
one way trip.
- An Archvile (3) teleports in front of you and a Commando Zombie (10) comes
- Another Archvile (4) to the right spawns backed up by another Commando
- Find a Combat Armour (4) in the evil growth opposite the stairs.
- In a corner find Bruce L. Jackson's PDA (2) by a severed hand.
It contains 2 Emails (4-5). The email titled
Security Assignment reveals that the code to
Locker 452 is 571.
- Up the stairs on the seats in the corner is 1 Large Health (4) and 1
Large Clips (4).
- Approach the PDA security door and click the panel. It opens thanks to
your new CPU Access.
- Enter the next room to CPU Access.
- Follow the path to the right and kill the Revenant (2) guarding the next
- On seats to the right are 1 Combat Armour (5) and 2 Large Clips (5-6).
- On a seat to the left find 1 Large Health (5).
- Also on the left is an Information Terminal (1). Download and read the
Valuable Sacrificial Pointers
Email (6) from the Information Terminal.
- Now jump over the railing behind you and collect 1 Ammo Belt (3) in the
- Climb back out and open the Transfer Bay door by clicking the panel. This
completes the objective CPU Complex.
- Enter the Transfer Bay.
- Note if you go back to Delta Main Lobby you will spawn an Archvile (5).
- Click to exit Delta Complex and transfer to CPU Complex.
- New Weapons
- You leave the level having recovered all weapons except the Rocket
Launcher and the BFG 9000.
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 2
- Shotgun - 2
- Machine Gun - 3
- Grenade - 2
- Chain Gun - 3
- Plasma Gun - 1
- Rocket Launcher - 0
- BFG 9000 - 0
- Chainsaw - 1
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 0
- Large Bullet - 0
- Small Shell - 2
- Large Shell - 2
- Small Clip - 5
- Large Clip - 6
- Ammo Belt - 3
- Small Plasma Cell - 6
- Large Plasma Cell - 0
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 0
- BFG Cell - 0
- Combat Armour - 5
- Armour Shard - 15
- Small Health - 1
- Large Health - 5
- Emergency Medical Station - 1
- PDA - 2
- Email - 6
- Audio Log - 2
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 0
- Adrenaline - 1
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 1
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 0
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 1
- Security Clearance Updates - 1
- Objectives - 1
- Characters - 1
- Archvile - 5
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - 0
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 2
- Tick - 28
- Trite - 0
- Wraith - 0
- Zombie - 11
- Z-Sector Guard - 0
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 0