27. Primary Excavation Site
- Entering Unidentified  from Unidentified  is a one way trip.
- Entering Unidentified  from Unidentified  to meet the Cyberdemon is
a one way trip.
- Killing the Cyberdemon completes the game.
- Read the Intro: Primary Excavation Site
as the level loads.
- You have a new mission Destroy The Hell Hole!.
- Hear an evil voice "So you made it this far".
- Around the room going left you will find 2 Plasma Guns (1-2), 8 Small
Plasma Cells (1-8), 3 Ammo Belts (1-3), 1 Grenades (1), 1 BFG 9000 (1),
12 Small Shells (1-12), 17 Large Clips (1-17), 4 Machine Guns (1-4),
3 Ammo Belts (4-6), 2 Chain Guns (1-2), 3 Large Rockets (1-3), 3 Rocket
Launchers (1-3), 2 Combat Armour (1-2), 5 Shotguns (1-5) and 2 Grenades
- Up on the scaffolding is 2 Large Health (1-2).
- Exit the area into Sub Level 4 Junction 1.
- At the T-intersection, first go right, over the rubble and collect 1 BFG
- Go left down serveral flights of stairs to Heroes Antechamber.
- Head left down the stairs and into the Chamber Of The Hero.
- Hear a video disk playing Tablets on a laptop - you already have it.
- There are 2 Small Health (1-2) on a shelf.
- Notice the tablets lining both walls.
- Pass the Sarcophagus in the middle of the room and the back wall
- Collect the Backpack (1) and walk through into Unidentified .
- Follow the path to another stone wall that opens as you get near.
- Hear the groaning sounds.
- Enter the doorway into Unidentified  - this is a one way trip.
- See the satanic inverted crosses on the left and right walls.
- The floor begins to lower and the door shuts behind you.
- The floor hits the bottom and a new door opens beside you.
- Hear a baby crying.
- Enter the next room with a torseau moving in a cage.
- Follow a long path downard that finally ends at a T-Intersection with 4
- Go left first, around the corner and duck into a small area and face the
- See the "id stone" under some protruding bricks. Action the id stone and
it will retract and to your left a doorway opens to a small room.
- Enter the room and collect id Software's PDA (1) sitting in the centre of a
pentagram. It contains 25 Emails (1-25) from id's game developers.
- You also get a Security Clearance Update to
- Now head back and take the right to meet the final boss in the game in
Unidentified  - this is a one way trip.
- Enjoy the cutscene as the bricks in a wall crumble and you exit out
between the legs of the Cyberdemon - nice entrance. He's a very big boy!
- You are in a large chamber. There is an annular strip you can run around.
The inner circle is a teleport point for Wraiths and Imps. Falling in
there is death. Falling into the lava outside the circle is death as well.
- There is a Large Health (3) and 1 Combat Armour (3) by the wall.
- There is a Combat Armour (4) near the pentagram on the other side of the
circle from where you start.
- Taking down the Cyberdemon is fairly straightforward.
- Firstly, he has two attacks. His long range attack is rockets, you can
take much damage and/or be pushed by their blast off into the lava. To
avoid this try to stay opposite him at all times in the annular region.
Large rock protusions in the centre prevent him from effectively rocketing
you across the centre.
- Secondly, he has a mean melee attack where he whips you with his rocket
launcher. Simply stay away to avoid this. Your stamina bar will not drain
during your battle so run, run, run.
- The Cyberdemon is only vulnerable to damage from the Soul Cube and it
takes 4 of them to bring him to his knees. Between Soul Cube shots you
need to kill 5 enemies that spawn from the centre until the Soul Cube is
- The above make for the following strategy:
- Sock the Cyberdemon with the Soul Cube.
- Swap to a suitable weapon - I use Rocket Launcher but Shotgun will
- Run around the ring staying opposite the Cyberdemon at all times and
always keep moving.
- Kill 5 enemies (Imps and/or Wraiths).
- Loop back to 1 until the Cyberdemon drops.
- Kill the
- Enjoy the ending!
- New Weapons
- New Enemies
- Pistol - 0
- Shotgun - 5
- Machine Gun - 4
- Grenade - 3
- Chain Gun - 2
- Plasma Gun - 2
- Rocket Launcher - 3
- BFG 9000 - 1
- Chainsaw - 0
- Soul Cube - 0
- Small Bullet - 0
- Large Bullet - 0
- Small Shell - 12
- Large Shell - 0
- Small Clip - 0
- Large Clip - 17
- Ammo Belt - 6
- Small Plasma Cell - 8
- Large Plasma Cell - 0
- Small Rocket - 0
- Large Rocket - 3
- BFG Cell - 1
- Combat Armour - 4
- Armour Shard - 0
- Small Health - 2
- Large Health - 3
- Emergency Medical Station - 0
- PDA - 1
- Email - 25
- Audio Log - 0
- Video Disk - 0
- Air Canister - 0
- Backpack - 1
- Adrenaline - 0
- Berserker - 0
- Flashlight - 0
- ACO Keycard - 0
- Maintenance Key 4 - 0
- Military Transmission Card - 0
- Data Linker - 0
- Plasma Inducer - 0
- BRD Access Card - 0
- DLib Replacement Panel - 0
- Caverns Access - 0
- Storage Room 11 Key - 0
- Storage Lockers - 0
- Door Locks - 0
- Codes - 0
- Security Clearance Updates - 1
- Objectives - 0
- Characters - 0
- Archvile - 0
- Cacodemon - 0
- Cherub - 0
- Hellknight - 0
- Imp - continuously spawned
- Lost Soul - 0
- Maggot - 0
- Mancubus - 0
- Pinky Demon - 0
- Revenant - 0
- Tick - 0
- Trite - 0
- Wraith - continuously spawned
- Zombie - 0
- Z-Sector Guard - 0
- Vagary - 0
- Guardian - 0
- Sabaoth - 0
- Cyberdemon - 1