Please review the following terms and conditions concerning the use of this Web site. By accessing, using or downloading software, information or materials from this Web site you agree to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
All materials and content on this Web site are Copyright © 1999-2000 John Wiese, All Rights Reserved.
You may download, view, print and use the software, information and materials provided on this Web site subject to the following conditions:
- No guarantees are given with regard to the accuracy of the information on this Web site, and you use it at your own risk. Please confirm all information by referring to the official information released by the appropriate Official Lotto or Lotteries Commission;
- The lotto software available from this site is intended to help you choose your lotto numbers, nothing more. Lotto is a game of chance. John Wiese does not warrant that the use of the software on this Web site will increase the probability of winning, and is not liable for any inaccurate information that may be generated by this software;
- Software and information is used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- You may not make any changes or modifications to the software, information and materials obtained from this Web site. You may not decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse-engineer the software in any way;
- You may not copy, upload, display, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute materials from this Web site in whole or part without the prior written permission of John Wiese;
- Links to Web sites controlled and run by parties other than John Wiese are visited at your own risk. John Wiese is not responsible for, and does not accept any responsibility for, the content or use of these Web sites;
- You use the services of this Web site at your own risk. Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. John Wiese is not liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from any failure to provide service, suspension of service, or termination of service. We do not guaranty the availability of this Web site's services. You agree not to hold John Wiese responsible for loss or interruption of service of any kind.
- John Wiese is in no way liable for any claims arising from your use of the software or contents of this Web site. As a condition of your use, you agree to indemnify John Wiese for all claims relating to your downloading, use, or distribution of content from this Web site or the software it provides.
- John Wiese reserves the right, at his sole discretion and at any time, to modify or discontinue this Web site or the software and information it provides; limit, terminate or suspend your use of the Web site or software; assess and modify charges for the use of the Web site and software in the future; and/or make changes to these Terms and Conditions of use.
- Membership of this Web site currently involves ONE (1) year of access to the members section of this Web site, subject to Web site availability (see above conditions), at the cost per year as specified on our 'HOW TO JOIN / BECOME A MEMBER' page.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The information, software and other materials contained on this Web site may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors. Except where expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and John Wiese, all information, software and materials are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. John Wiese hereby disclaims all warranties with respect to this information, software and materials, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event shall John Wiese be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, winnings, revenue, data or use, incurred by you or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, this Web site or any other hyperlinked Web site.
John Wiese reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Web site or any of the information, software or other materials described in this Web site at any time without notice.
In no case shall John Wiese's liability exceed the license fees paid to John Wiese for the right to use any software, information and materials, or a sum no greater than One Dollar Australian ($1.00), whichever is less, regardless of the form of claim.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the State of Western Australia. Any action or proceeding brought by either party against the other arising out of or related to this agreement shall be brought only in a competent court or legal body located in Perth, Western Australia. Each party hereto submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Western Australia.
Failure to Accept these Terms and Conditions
ALL TRADEMARKS AND SERVICE MARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.
If you do not accept and agree with these terms and conditions, do not use this Web site, or any of it's software, information and materials and do not send John Wiese any money.